
8.04.2009
SHOUT OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WENT OVERSEAS THIS HOLIDAY:
家里有钱就了不起。不用做工就可以到处飞。呸!有朝一日,我会靠自己的双手赚到环游世界的钱。最看不起那些整天在家里游手好闲,双手跟父母要钱的人。
Sorry for the emotional imbalance. There are way too many of such people around me now. It's tough to not be irritated by it. For some, exchange programs, overseas trips or even studying abroad are something that can easily be done in their family. Yet for some, they are just dreams that can never be realised. Just because they are in the middle income family group and not smart enough to get a full scholarship.
This holiday was a horrible one to say. You can say that it was 2.5 months of work non-stop or a character revealing season. Yeah, I have worked non-stop for 2.5 months, probably with 2 weeks break in between. Not even a single trip to Genting (so pathetic!!). I can only comfort myself by saying that I'm saving up for a bigger holiday in the future (Taiwan in Sep!!).
As for the character revealing season, this is definitely not about any of my friends that I knew before I went into Uni. Sometimes I am so glad that I came from the Poly. The different values that we have are really what makes us unique in our own way. But also along this 'season', I've found my true friends. Those that have constantly been offering help when I really needed it, and even being able to sense it before I say it out. Friendships that I will definitely treasure.
Camps have ended. To be exact, I only went for half of a camp. Came down with a fever halfway and went home to rest. Seems like a routine but I wish I was coughing for 3 weeks rather than fever for 4 days. Yeah, I know the trade-off doesn't make sense, but I am really bored staying at home. All I can do is to sleep or lie on and my bed and surf the net due to the constant splitting headache. I can hardly do anything yet I have a long 'To-do' list waiting for me :(
Going back to my normal routine. Sleep -.-zzzzzzzzzzzz
smile
8/04/2009