<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11464937?origin\x3dhttp://chopperboard.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to my world :)
12.14.2008

Since i entered uni, I have been doing things that I had never done before. I have this thinking that before i go into the unpredictable working world, I should try all new kinds. I will try to experience everything, doesnt matter if it would be good or bad. I just want to try new stuffs. And so I when to Mustafa Centre ytd night. Yup. 3 new experiences i think. First is to go to Mustafa Centre. Never thought that I would ever go there in my life. The place is quite interesting as it has a wide variety of merchandises. There is a supermarket above the jewellery level. And the cashiers are not at the end of the store but all around the store. The whole place reminds me of M'sia because it is really rare to find all the cheapo stuffs in S'pore. Maybe it is just me because I rarely shop at those places. Did not manage to buy anything there. Another experience would be midnight shopping. Yeah, it was 11pm when i reach the place. Walked out at 1am. Haha. I'm pretty amazed by my own glucose level. But the whole place is still very crowded at such a late time. There are security guards and bag deposit counters at the entrance for safety. I'm totally amazed by the whole place but 1 experience would be enough. It is not a place that I would go again.

Had prata at a store beside the centre and by the road. Ex but I like the feel because it is supper!!! And then we had to take the cab home because it is alr 2.30am. And my 3rd experience is to go out with a bunch of strangers for shopping. I went out with kw and shaun and his church friends (group of 20). Some were nice and some weird. A chance for me to test my socialising skills. Not bad but still gt rfi haha. And I think it was a bad day for the guys last night so I am really tired from entertaining them. Talked non-stop. Tired -_-

Have not bought any x'mas presents yet. Kinda at a loss. Haix I am so broke this year. I will be spending so much more on the celebrations than the presents which I think should not be the case. Oh well, it is a commercialised holiday so we just have to go along with it. I wonder how many people now are buying presents for 'giving' and not 'exchanging'. It kind of defeats the purpose if u buy something that does not suit the receiver at all. So I will try my best to get a present that suits the person so hopefully you all will like it.

Gonna be a busy week again. I hope it does not pass in a flash because I still have so much to do!!!! I am cracking my brains everyday. And I am hurting my wrist by doing so much work. I really need a rest. Stay home, read a book, listen to radio and sleep. But I will always end up watching my shows and straining my eyes and hurting my wrist with all these typing. Crap.

Seems like IHG has not been going well for my hall. Hopefully my game would be better. They are pinning up hopes on us. And I really dunno what to expect. 2 more weeks and all the torture will be over. Please let me have a good end to this long year. So much has happened. I think I should write a summary of the big happenings in 2008.

back to work -_-

smile 12/14/2008